In this episode, we discuss why leaders need to create and encourage a garden that seeds social intrepreneurship within their organisations and the long-lasting impact and benefits it can deliver.
In this episode:
- Getting started in social intrepreneurship – see where the need is your community.
- The importance of cultivating a garden that welcomes and encourages social intrepreneurship within your organisation.
- Creating a point of difference and higher employee engagement by creating a garden within your organisation to cultivate social intrepreneurship.
- The importance of leaders to speak the language that welcomes social intrepreneurship.
- The need to go way beyond the transaction and your job.
- The long-lasting impact of building capabilities with your employees.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
- What are you seeding to grow social intrepreneurship?
Links mentioned in this episode:
5 Stages in the Design Thinking Process Course