Today we recap the lessons learnt and powerful messages shared from Season 2 of the Get On Purpose Podcast.
In this episode:
- Knowing the power of one and making the impossible possible with Nobel Peace Prize Recipient, Professor Muhammad Yunus.
- Helping entrepreneurs to tell their story, find their identity and own who they are in their business with John Beckett from Seed.
- Taking a stand, one issue at a time with Melinda Tankard Reist from MTR.
- Symon Brewis-Weston highlights the importance of creating leaders one person at a time, the dangers of comparison and knowing there is no ‘but’.
- Taking action to make a change, being curious and living to your values with Abigail Forsyth from sustainability company KeepCup.
- How to approach fear, exploring what is possible and the importance of putting yourself first for now and your future self by Heather Swan from Baseclimb.
- Fighting the good fight, integrity and being authentic with Therese Kerr from the Divine Company.
- Get on Purpose action (GOPA): What is your power? What is sitting in your hand?