In this Episode, we look further into Larry Fink’s A Sense of Purpose open letter to CEOs letter where he discusses the intersection between purpose and strategy and the link between the two of them.
Today we look at two things that everyone can do to bring their strategic vision to life – Say It and Pay It.
In this episode:
- Understanding that what we say matters and it can make it different.
- Is your sense of purpose coming out in what you speak?
- The importance of speaking a language between your heart, head, and gut.
- The importance of ensuring compensation for your people, executives and board members are inline with your goal of long-term strategic growth
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
- Say It – review what you are saying – What did you say today that you wished you hadn’t? Is in inclusive or exclusive?
- Pay It – review how you are paying people