In this Episode, we look further into Larry Fink’s A Sense of Purpose open letter to CEOs letter where he discusses the intersection between purpose and strategy and the link between the two of them.
He also discusses the need for your company’s strategic framework to look at global trends such as slow wage growth, raising automation and climate change and how they are going to affect your potential for growth long-term.
In this episode:
- Why purpose without strategy is like a jar of jelly beans.
- The danger of noise in the long-term success of your company.
- The importance of having Diversity of Thought within your leadership.
- How you compensate people’s needs to be linked to your strategy and purpose.
- The need for a long-term value framework, which is always evolving and the need for depth and controls behind it to ensure it is being executed.
- The need for leaders in your organisation to connect with their heart, head, and gut.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
Review your Strategic Framework – is it in alignment with your purpose and vision?