In this episode, we discuss the conscious leader and the kind of character needed to lead a conscious company.
In this episode:
- Learnings from the Conscious Company Leaders Forum.
- Redwoods and how it can be likened to leaders.
- What is a conscious leader?
- Candour in the world of leadership.
- Important questions asked in the forum and how it leads back to the character of the conscious leader.
- Key difference of a conscious leader.
- The importance of vision, time and action.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
- What reactions do you need to replace with decisions on how you live your life?
- What practices are you going to implement in your daily routine to be a conscious leader?
- Who are you going to hang out with to make sure you’re accountable, to uphold and lift you up to be a conscious leader?
Links mentioned in this episode: