Today we follow up with our discussion on purpose, mission and vision from the last few episodes by focusing on how to clearly define your work vision.
In this episode I discuss:
- The link between purpose and vision and why the connection is so important
- Painting the picture and how it moves people together
- Moving beyond personality and behaviours and how a vision can get everyone rowing in the same direction.
- How fear is the biggest challenge with living out your vision
- Why vision really matters, and why you and the people around you need to believe in that vision.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
What is your work vision? Is it clear? Is it blurry? Does it exist?
This week find and set your work or organisational vision.
Links mentioned in the show: