Our first guest this season is Therese Kerr from The Divine Company based in Tweed Heads NSW.
In this episode:
- Therese shares her personal blueprint of integrity, honesty and love.
- How her family’s public profile allows her to share her purpose of transforming health within one generation through her company The Divine Company.
- What success in three years looks like for Therese.
- How Therese uses being real, raw and honest to help connect her blueprint and purpose to her team and the larger community.
- What safeguards she places in her company to keep integrity forefront.
- How empowering her staff allows her purpose to grow outside the company into the greater community and their customers.
- The power of the product and the importance to Therese for truth on label.
- How they use social media, customer service, retailer engagement, events and podcasts to share their purpose.
- How introducing mediation has helped her company to stay centered.
- The importance of always remembering ‘the why’ in business.
- Everybody is somebody.
- The power of the purchase.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
What changes in health are you going to make to yourself or someone you love that will change health in their generation.
Links mentioned in the show:
On Purpose book – https://karentjames.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/onpurposehub
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KarenTJames
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/onpurposehub/