Today I am joined by Symon Brewis-Weston, CEO of FlexiGroup Limited.
I’m proud to know Symon and have worked with him for many years. He has extensive international financial services experience and a deep understanding of consumer and business markets in Asia-Pacific. Symon received the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles CEO Leadership Award in 2015 for his commitment to workplace diversity and community engagement.
In this episode:
- Symon shares his personal blueprint of integrity and honesty, and the importance of doing what you say.
- How he lives his purpose, knowing that life is short and why it is important for him to leave a legacy behind that inspires good leadership as well as a moral compass for his family.
- How he uses stories and consistency to share his values and blueprint in his organisation.
- The importance of personal presentation and creating an operational rhythm through consistency.
- Knowing your purpose when using technology and looking at the small areas where you can make an impact.
- Knowing when the phone becomes too much of a distraction in your life and how to balance that.
- Why Symon regularly reviews an actual list of what makes him happy and why comparison is the theft of joy.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
- Make a list of what makes you happy and regularly review.
- Have you broken a bond that you have broken? Try and go back and make the situation right again.
Links mentioned in the show:
Symon Brewis-Weston – Company profile
On Purpose book – https://karentjames.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/onpurposehub
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KarenTJames
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/onpurposehub/