Today I talk about the importance of incorporating policies into your life when living with the four pillars.
In this episode I discussed:
- How corporate organisational structure and operating models can help in our personal life
- The importance of policy in applying it in all areas of our life
- The Bad Parenting Policy
- The importance of testing a Whistle Blowing Policy in your organisation
- Turning your intentions into actions
- Getting people in your organisation into a growth mindset
- The importance of getting the basics in place of self love, sleep, nutrition etc
- Three powerful quotes to use in your everyday life from adventurer Heather Swan.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
What are we doing to make sure we are operating in our everyday life with the four pillars of blueprint, purpose, vision and values.
What is missing?
What needs to change?
Links mentioned in the show:
Women in Focus Conference https://www.womeninfocus.com.au/
Heather Swan – http://www.baseclimb.com/
On Purpose book – https://karentjames.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/onpurposehub
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KarenTJames
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/onpurposehub/