In this interview, I am joined by Abigail Forsyth – a leader in the global campaign to promote sustainability.
In this episode:
- Abigail’s blueprint begins with family and walking the talk.
- How she applies energy and positivity in everything she does.
- The singular purpose of KeepCup.
- Customer journey mapping research.
- What brings Abigail’s values to life.
- How media coverage effected the business.
- The War of Waste tv series.
- How KeepCup use technology to power their purpose.
Today’s Get on Purpose Action (GOPA):
Look at your personal brand – are people buying from the real you
What are you doing to become curious and a better listener
Links mentioned in the show:
The War on Waste series
On Purpose book – https://karentjames.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/onpurposehub
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KarenTJames
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/onpurposehub/